After the feasibility study by management and the need of system was realized the decision was taken to have system built from scratch as there does not exist any ERP suite that can be adapted for digital marketing domain at the cost of having a custom built in-house
So my implementation plan will be categorized in following steps:-
- Understanding the requirements from system/Understanding stakeholder expectations
- Deriving Scope and Objective of the proposed system.
- Creating SRS to understand the client perspective.
- Knowledge Gathering Phase – Capturing domain knowledge and understanding the AS-IS process in organization
- Mapping of business processes To-BE process – Business Process Management (using tool- Bonitasoft BPM v7.1.3)
- Creating a Project Plan – (using tool Microsoft Project Planner) include resource allocation and timeline – for following Agile method for Project management. (Budgeting excluded considering present constraints)
- Setting up directories and version control system over hosted cloud storage – Google Drive.
- Creation of Use Cases,DFD , ER diagram, Technical Specification Document(TSD).
- Creation of Business Requirement Document(BRD),Functional Requirement Document(FRD), Test Cases and Requirement Traceblity Matrix.
- Sign-off and freezing of requirements.
- Wireframes (using tool Balsamiq)
- Building a Prototype.
- Partial Build.
- Sequential build.
- Parallel deployment.
- Maintenance and User Documentation.